 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 653
Re: NALUG map
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 14:13:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steve Chapple writes:
I was just noticing that on the LUGNet map of Canada
http://www.lugnet.com/map/na/ca/lug/   VLC and rtlToronto
link to their websites, but NALUG does not link to
http://www.graysage.com/nalug/      Shouldn't it?

I will take care of it as soon as I can.  Unfortunately with the changes in
LUGNET administration the Map hasn't been updated from its development site for
a little while.

http://www.nelug.org/map/

I will make a post when I get this done.

Eric Kingsley