 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 652
Re: NALUG map
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 02:00:54 GMT

"Steve Chapple" <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> writes:

I was just noticing that on the LUGNet map of Canada
http://www.lugnet.com/map/na/ca/lug/   VLC and rtlToronto
link to their websites, but NALUG does not link to
http://www.graysage.com/nalug/      Shouldn't it?

SRC

It likely should, even if there isn't much there (haven't looked for a
fair while). Hopefully some shots from the upcoming train show will appear.

I vaguely recall we had some discussion about this a few months ago, and
someone had volunteered to send the link in to Todd/Suzanne. Anyone
remember in more detail?

--
Experience should guide us, not rule us.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/