 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 594
  Re: Supertrain Success - more pics

SRC wrote in message ... (...) I've scanned more shots of the NALUG layout at Supertrain: (URL) you can see, the layout was quite large. We were fortunate that we managed to get everthing reasonably presentable in time. Let us know what you think. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Supertrain Success - more pics

(...) Nice job on the long shots... that's one thing the Mavica doesn't go a great job on; it tends to pixilate too much for good long focus shots. You also got a shot that I didn't think to grab - the mountain in pieces: (URL) large chunk in the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)