 Organizations / Canada / 94
Re: O'Canada!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 03:50:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca, Allan Bedford wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   So to celebrate Canada Day I have posted both my maxifig Mountie and my minifig R.C.M.P. Musical Ride. If you are feeling patriotic or you are just waiting for your beer to chill, please drop by for a look.

Great stuff Janey!

The use of the 1x1 cylinder bricks in the epaulettes is particularly nice.

Regards,

Allan B.

Thanks Allan, his epaulettes are actually my favourite part.

Janey “Red Brick”