 Organizations / Canada / 86
85  |  87
Subject:
O'Canada!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.build, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 23:52:43 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Fellow Canadians,

After seeing a large scaled Mountie in “Brickbaron’s” Brickshelf folder for the Vancouver Road Show, I was compelled to build my own, but to the same scale as set 3723 (LEGO Mini-Figure Sculpture). Regrettably, his staff with a red and white flag, nor is his trusty revolver are complete for the holiday. I will post new pictures once they are finished.

So to celebrate Canada Day I have posted both my maxifig Mountie and my minifig R.C.M.P. Musical Ride. If you are feeling patriotic or you are just waiting for your beer to chill, please drop by for a look.

Happy Canada Day!

Janey “Red Brick” (Wondering if I should build a maxifig horse for Max to ride, eh?)