 Organizations / Canada / 133
  LEGO in Canada (From Samsonite to TLG) 1962-94.

Hi neighbors to the north (well for me that would be neighbors to the east, since I live just 10 miles from the Canadian border north of Detroit)... I have been working on putting together an entire set history and LEGO development history of LEGO (...) (9 years ago, 27-Feb-15, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: LEGO in Canada (From Samsonite to TLG) 1962-94.

Oppps.... almost forgot... I was planning to make the Canadian catalogs available in a fashion similar to this.... (URL) a complete set would be awesome! (eh!) Thanks! Gary Istok (9 years ago, 27-Feb-15, to lugnet.org.ca)

  Re: LEGO in Canada (From Samsonite to TLG) 1962-94.

Canadian LEGO sets from 1962 until circa 1990 would be worth more than comparable sets sold in other markets if they were more well known. Here's an example.... the London Bus Set... known as 760 London Bus in the USA, and 384 London Bus in Canada (...) (9 years ago, 1-Mar-15, to lugnet.org.ca)