 Organizations / Canada / 127
126  |  128
Subject:
JLUG Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 07:04:52 GMT

Well it has been just under a month since the JLUG has gone online.

Pleased to see such great response so far, with over 70 members, over 1200 posts (of course, most of them are mine and a few other bull horns, wink), and 12 entries in the contest, things are moving along well.

Thanks to all of you that have come out.

Just a reminder, you now have less than 2 months to enter to win one of prizes, contests ends the end of April.

You can check out the contest/prize information here, and see who has entered so far, here.

Good luck to all that have entered so far, and looking forward to seeing some new entries.

Janey “Red Brick”

c/o the JLUG