 Organizations / Australia / * (-5)
Subject:
Taj Mahal for an Aussie movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2008 03:18:58 GMT

Take a look at the Taj Mahal MOC being built for filming an Australian
movie:

http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=16999

Lets hope some of us can get to meet Arthur when he's in Oz for the movie
making.

Kerry

Proudly a member of LUGnet & Brisbane Lego Train Group (BLTG)

Subject:
Brickvention 2008 registration now open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.events, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:09:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

On behalf of the organising committee for Brickvention 2008, I wish to announce
that pre-registration is now open.

Information about the event can be found at:
http://www.brickventures.com/index.php/Brickvention-2008.html

Registration form can be found at:
http://www.brickventures.com/index.php/Brickvention-2008-Registration.html

Important information about Brickvention:
Date: Saturday Jan. 26 and Sunday 27 Jan. 2008
(Saturday is only open to pre-registered attendees. Sunday is open to the
Public)
Location: Level 12, 300 Flinders St. Melbourne, Victoria, Australia (right in
the CBD, across the road from Flinders St. train station.)

And for the tennis fans...The Australian Open is on at the same time, so feel
free to use that as an excuse to head on down here for Brickvention :D

Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:19:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Steve Dunn wrote:
snip
A separate announcement will be made once a few issues are seen to, then
financial and other activities can be taken into consideration and contributions
towards a few areas be looked at :) Until further notice :)

If that separate announcement has been made, i missed it.
Otherwise, i hope the ball hasn't been dropped as this is a great idea and any
update would stop me from bitting my nails.

Steve

Hi Steve, to answer your question, no... it is still being sorted out, I just
recently returned from my overseas holidays.  But still intend for this to
happen this year (before Oct since I leave the country then).  Just had to get
off holiday mode and back into business.  Feel free to email regarding any info.

While overseas I attended the Brickish.org Christmas party (not open to the
public), and that was quite good! had a lot of fun and was nice to meet the
others and be involved with a few goodies!!!

I am looking forward to Australia holding a show now!!!

Keep an eye out as I try and gather some info as quickly as possible over the
next few weeks!!!

Take care

Mel

Note: (first line) no = the plug hasn't been pulled.

Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 05:16:48 GMT

snip
A separate announcement will be made once a few issues are seen to, then
financial and other activities can be taken into consideration and contributions
towards a few areas be looked at :) Until further notice :)

If that separate announcement has been made, i missed it.
Otherwise, i hope the ball hasn't been dropped as this is a great idea and any
update would stop me from bitting my nails.

Steve

Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 02:57:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
Things are still being planned, at the moment I am having atleast a 1.5 week
break to deal with some other things in my life, then I will be able to get
things moving a little faster, but I am still dealing with stuff even in my
break off, just not as much as I will be...

But hopefully there will be another announcement soon as there are a few things
planned :)

And to where do I send a small voluntary financial contribution to help keep the
wheels of your progress in motion?

Richard
Still baldly going...

A separate announcement will be made once a few issues are seen to, then
financial and other activities can be taken into consideration and contributions
towards a few areas be looked at :) Until further notice :)

Thanks Richard!

Mel

P.S. I will have stuff all mapped out asap!

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact