 Local / Australia / 13091
Re: The Australian Brick event of 2005!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 05:16:48 GMT

snip
A separate announcement will be made once a few issues are seen to, then
financial and other activities can be taken into consideration and contributions
towards a few areas be looked at :) Until further notice :)

If that separate announcement has been made, i missed it.
Otherwise, i hope the ball hasn't been dropped as this is a great idea and any
update would stop me from bitting my nails.

Steve