 Organizations / 697
  Re: 1 Question: assurances & limitations [Re: LEGOFan.net - central community... ]

(...) one of the points made by Brad Justus in the original WorldLUG discussion was that kid-oriented information is mired in a morass of legal difficulties particularly in Europe. There are laws about what you can show them, what you can ask them, (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.lego)

  Re: 1 Question: assurances & limitations [Re: LEGOFan.net - central community... ]

(...) To my understanding the laws that has to be obeyed are the ones in which the server stands. (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.lego)

  Re: 1 Question: assurances & limitations

(...) I have a somewhat different view of things. I would rather block access to my server from the USA than having to be responsible for its content according to laws in the USA. (...) Only sensible rules. And they are basically the same for (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.lego)