 Organizations / 691
Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:34:53 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@nbi.dk> wrote:
Yes (but not with Todd, yet).  We are considering how we can
feed discussion group articles between existing sites in a
practical way.  This will of course involve agreements with
the various site owners and some kind of system for
exchanging user validation (preferably without exchanging
actual user data).

Well, if it comes down to it, there's a reason the Lugnet groups are all
in a lugnet hierarchy. But as you may have gathered from my other posts,
I'm strongly in favor of not duplicating discussion forums.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>