 Organizations / 565
564  |  566
Subject:
Partout Acitivity Guidelines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 14:19:37 GMT

Hi all,

We here at DixieLUG are interested in doing a partout activity.  It's sort of
like Secret Santa:  everybody brings the same set, all the sets' pieces are
sorted into piles of identical pieces.  Then everybody takes turns taking
pieces.

Are there some guidelines or rules for this activity?  We heard about this
through the grapevine, and thought it worth trying at least once.

Any suggestion is helpful!

Thanks,
John Riley