 Organizations / 341
340  |  342
Subject:
Instruction Libraries for LUGs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 23:51:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Todd and I have aprox 10 cubic feet of sorted LEGO set instructions which
I wish to distribute. There are many copies of some sets, few of others.
They represent somewhere around 250 different LEGO sets of all types.
If put into page protectors, then filed in 3-ring binders, one copy per
set would produce a decent start to a library of instructions.

We also have a great many of fairly recent catalogs (the type found in
sets) and FreeStyle posters. The posters aren't much use except as hand
outs to little kids at shows. Or (as they all feature Timmy...) dart boards.

As you can imagine, this job will take some time. I would like to begin by
taking requests from LEGO User Groups (including train clubs). If your club
is interested in having some of these materials, please let me know as
soon as possible. (Re: this message to suz@baseplate.com)

As for details, I prefer to send to out unspecified, general "one of each"
collections. In other words, I'd rather not have to pull specific
quantities of specific sets. What you get is what you get. But if there's
a special case, do let me know.

I'm not yet sure how much each collection will weigh, but groups must pay
for their shipping. Arranging copies of instructions numerically or by
theme will be the work of recipients and I can make no promises as to when
packages will arrive.

Finally, Todd and I ask that the materials NOT be redistributed (as in,
for sale or auction).

For those who are curious, this stuff accumulated from AucZILLA purchases
and I need more space here.

-Suz.