 Organizations / 324
Re: Money - budget for train show stuff - sponsorship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:47:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Kevin Wilson writes:
Dean Husby wrote:
Kevin, do you have a stash of them "Mail in for a free S@H catalog" fliers they
put in some sets? (Like the blue Box) I've got 4 or 5 of them I'll bring... Also
any "join the lego club for free" ones would help too.

No I don't... darn, I never thought of keeping those.

I do have a large
pile of in-box Lego catalogs which I plan to bring.

I have a lot (probably 50-100) of the in box small catalogs that I haven't
gotten around to pitching.  I doubt I could get them to you in time for your
show, though.

I would suggest that people parting out large quantities of sets hang on to
theirs for a few days, and post to lugnet.org to see if orgs want them for
the cost of postage. I'd certainly make mine available if there was interest.

Does anyone have an
extra of the latest S@H catalog that we could chain to the display :-)

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page: