 Organizations / 29
    Re: Some questions... —Ryan Dennett
   (...) New LEGO store?!?! Where is Potomic Falls, I'm thinking DC area, am I correct? Does anyone have a street address for the mall, and the hours. Thanks Ryan (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.dc)

        Re: Some questions... —Kevin Loch
   In lugnet.org, Ryan Dennett writes: Potomac Mills mall is that mega outlet mall on I95 in Prince William County. Just drive south on 95 from dc and you'll see it on your right a minute or so after you cross Bull Run. Trivia fact: Potomac Mills mall (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.dc)