 Off-Topic / Geek / 5222
  Re: Taking shortcuts

(...) I'm not worried about disk space so much as I am worried about render/move/edit time. Unnecessary polygons, even after being read in and converted into internal models, take time to process. I think you can see the difference in POVray render (...) (14 years ago, 21-Jul-10, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Taking shortcuts

(...) Acually, I think you moved it to lugnet.cad, BICBW 8?) ROSCO (14 years ago, 22-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Taking shortcuts

(...) You, sir, are the cad's meow:-p JOHN (14 years ago, 22-Jul-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)