 Off-Topic / Geek / 5176
Re: RACHAL Changeover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 20:10:33 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tore Eriksson wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Timothy Gould wrote:
   I strongly suggest getting a decent text editor as there are plenty of free ones out there (I recommend NoteTab Lite).

If “decent” means powerful and powerful means a 20Mb+ installation file and 30 seconds loading time, I say thanks but no thanks to your strong suggestion.

/Tore

That’s fine by me. But please don’t complain if a perfectly correct text file doesn’t display right in Notepad or expect me to help cater to your use of bad software.

Tim

PS. And I apologise if your tone in this post was less serious than I read it. I really don’t like the attitude that one should be forced to cater to every bit of rubbish programming by the folks at Redmond.

You apologize or... you don’t? You keep bantering on the far most popular system in the world. Not because it is the best, I am very well aware of that, but because the vast majority of computer users around the globe don’t find the competitors worth the huge difference in price or work just to get starting.

Not everyone can afford to snob with being a Mac user.