 Off-Topic / Geek / 5051
    Re: My humble opinion about LDraw animation —Timothy Gould
   (...) ALthough I have no experience in this area, I have to completely agree with you here. If I wanted to make an animated film, the last thing I would want to do is script the whole thing. Maybe it was fine for games designers in days of CGA and (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: My humble opinion about LDraw animation —Tore Eriksson
   I may very well abandon my LDraw based LDA2001 project when I... * see something that really works, and when I... * understand enough of it to make my own animations from it. (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)