 Off-Topic / Geek / 2343
Re: Lego Mosaic Customer Service call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 13:56:09 GMT

Just as a side note to this, the reason that they are calling to check
multiple orders is for verification/fraud protection purposes. They want to
verify that you really wanted that many before any charges are made, since
the system is new.

Jake

-------------
Jake McKee
Senior Producer - Lego Direct

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Paul Sinasohn writes:
Hey, everybody -

I ordered 3 mosaics today, and I just got a call from S@H customer service
checking to see if they were all real or if I had accidentally duplicated an
order.

My 3 mosaics are my sister, my brother, and Jeri Ryan (by accident) - I'll use
the last one for parts; the other 2 are gifts.

They will be calling all people who order more than 1 mosaic to verify that
they wanted more than one item.

The rep also mentioned that they were undergoing training this week and next on
the product, and she asks us to be patient with them (I assured her that we
would).

She had heard of AFOLs, and LUGNET, and Brad....

Respectfully submitted,

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115