 Off-Topic / Geek / 1533
  Re: Article rating (was: Re: the latest news)

(...) It's not particularly bad code or anything like that, it's just that it was an evolve-mode prototype -- didn't know Curses at all before digging in (still don't know it well) and wasn't sure it would even end up working. It also is still using (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Article rating (was: Re: the latest news)

(...) Funky! (...) Yup - I forgot to mention that I expected no support for it :) In fact, if someone doesn't take up the challenge before me (I couldn't justify it until June, so it's likely they will!), it would make a good way to get a bit more (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)