 Off-Topic / Fun / 5073
Re: Floppies are cool! (was: Re: Finding a useful digital camera)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 19:48:44 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Eric Joslin writes:
That settles it.  You're completely insane.

This coming from a guy who eats soft pretzels sans salt.  Yagh!  :-)

You must mean minus mustard also, right?

Blyeachh, I hate mustard!  Big fan of melted cheese over pretzels, though.  :)

I heard about that again last night.  I thought you were on my side of that
issue.  How quickly they turn!

I can understand it, 'cause my salt needs differ from day to day, but I always
want at least a leeeetle bit of big rocksalt on my pretzels.  At my last job,
we'd get big bags of pretzel rods -- they were totally covered in salt (too
much) so we'd rub them together to remove most of it, and then they'd be good.
Generally, I can't eat too much salty food because of the iodine (problematic
for my skin type) but I do very much love salt!

--Todd