 Off-Topic / Fun / 4954
Re: Final Fantasy: The Movie website updated again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:31:42 GMT

Jeff,

    Did you happen to Get Front Mission 3 yet? I got it last week, it looks
pretty neat, I played a little!

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Coming Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company