 Off-Topic / Fun / 4676
Re: Anime News, and Final Fantasy: The Movie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 01:04:24 GMT

On Sat, 11 Mar 2000 20:16:57 GMT, "Jeff Stembel"
<aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote:

I guess I didn't look far enough down the list, huh?  ;)

Slayers Next was great.  I enjoyed it a lot, especially the episodes with
Martina.  ;)

I haven't gotten that far yet.  I've only seen the first six episodes.
I really enjoyed Slayers though, Rezo has to be one of the coolest bad
guys ever.