 Off-Topic / Fun / 3325
Re: Sesame Street King Ernie (was: Re: Castle returns for 2000!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 23:22:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, "Julie Krenz" <dkrenz@mc.net> writes:
Not to be picky, but...Sherlock Hemlock.

LOL!  I remember that!

Can't help it, I'm just crazy about Sesame Street. I guess I'm an AFOSS. • More
accurately AFOTM. My eyes would well up when ever that Apple commercial • would
come on. Oh, and that song, The Rainbow Connection...sniff,sniff, where's • the
tissue?
Julie

I'm an AFOSS/AFOTM too -- especially the weird stuff like those unnamed
alien monsters (two-headed, was it?) that went around going "yeppppp, yep
yep yep yep yep, yep, yep... book...booOOOK...yepppp, yep yep yep yep
yep...cow...COW.........COW...yep, yep, yep, yep...brrr--ingg...brrr-
ingg......phone......yep yep yep yep."

:)

--Todd

Those creatures are more like handtowels w/eyes. A fun way to wash my kids
faces is to grab a washcloth and transform it into one of those creatures. Much
less of a struggle when mom is chanting "yep yep"!

It's very tempting to get a satelitte dish. There's a channel, Noggin', that
carries old Sesame Street shows *and* old Electric Company shows.
Hey You Guyssss!!!!!!
Julie