 Off-Topic / Fun / 2553
Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 20:10:27 GMT

Lampshades *may* be made from Pirate sails sewn together instead of being built
from <ouch> bricks.

John "I love you, man" Neal

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeff Johnston writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.general, "Adam Howard" <abhoward10@hotmail.com> writes:

When will Lugnet be having it's 1 year newsgroups anniversary?  I figure • it
should be around Sept or Oct.
Are you going to do anything special?

I plan to drink myself silly from September 28 to October 4.  ;-)

Woo-hoo!  Party at Todd's place!  Everyone bring a beer mug (made only out of
LEGO)!

I'll show up early to help you plasticwrap the furniture.

Excellent idea. That sounds like a suggestion from someone who's done that
before. :-)

I recommend removing any/all plants from the main party area.

[f-up set to .off-topic.fun]

-Tom McD.
when replying, spamcake is a contributing factor to high HDL cholesterol
across all ages and backgrounds.