 Off-Topic / Fun / 11221
Re: This reminds me of deja vu (was Re: lego from China and Czech Republic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 17:20:03 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:

   I’m pretty sure that Lego bricks aren’t made in China, only certain extra stuff. I have to say that I very much resent the implication here that stuff made in China or the Czech Republic will be inferior. I would hope you would keep such implicitly bigoted comments to yourself in future.

LUGNET veterans will recall that there’s nothing new under the sun.

Dave!

103 posts... I’d be surprised if this gets that long. LUGNET was so much more volatile in the old days ;)

No way! Our arguments were entirely the civil disagreements between gentlemen and ladies who held as their ideal the very paragon of polite discourse.

Besides--John Neal and Dave Koudys were such stinkers back then!

Dave!

Of course...

Tim