 Off-Topic / Fun / 10931
Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 23:32:51 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tom McDonald wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tony Hafner wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tom McDonald wrote:
   Since I know we can’t ever talk about Lego Space enough, there’s a place set up just for it.

http://www.classic-space.com/forum/

There has been a place set up for this exact purpose for a few years now:
http://news.lugnet.com/space

Thanks Tony. I’m aware of the fact. That’s where this thread started.

-Tom McD.
http://www.spamcake.com

This thread has been locked. Please remember to “Respect the Space” in future.

Marc Nelson Jr.
Rank: Sentient Gas Being

Yes hello, I like putting my foot in my own mouth because I don’t like other people. Yeah, sometimes they do stuff that only affects them or their friends, and I feel the need to step in and tell them they are fascist nazis and the have little egos. I accuse them of trying to shut down opinions that are different than their own, and when the rationally refute my points, I respond to every post of theirs with egg-headed nonsense. Why do I do this? Because they disagree with ME of course, and I am RIGHT!!

But on the other hand, I could try to be a normal adult sort of person and say this:

Good luck with the new website guys. I don’t think I will patronize it, but still, I wish you guys the best.

-Lenny