 Off-Topic / Fun / 10845
    Re: Profanity again —Dave Schuler
   (...) In practice I wouldn't have a problem with it, because I generally don't resort to profanity and wouldn't therefore have to worry about any word-substitution in my posts. But one dilemma is that it would imply that LUGNET as an entity is (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

        Re: Profanity again —David Eaton
   (...) That and without a way to edit posts, typos can make it look like you swore. I found a few accidental typos while searching for swears the other day. Things like someone who misspelled "cut" by inserting an extra letter. Also you've got to (...) (20 years ago, 14-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)