 Off-Topic / Debate / 6793
Re: Are we all too nice? (new name)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 06:07:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Stephen A. Campbell writes:

I would like to politely offer another suggestion for the name of the group

     lugnet.vent

I prefer this term, also.

Flaming could and would be allowed here, but even general ranting and raving
not directed at any specific individual would be appropriate here.

A good example of this might be:
Instead of posting to lugnet.dear-lego and stating I WANT TECHNIC WHEELS AND
TIRES SIZE YYxZZ AND I WANT TO BUY 100 AT A TIME FOR NO MORE THAN 30 CENTS A
SET.  HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE YOU BUMS AT LEGO DIRECT TO OFFER WHAT WE ALL
WANT ???
This ranting and raving could be posted to lugnet.vent and anyone could respond
that agreed or disagreed.

But, allowing replies would likely get messy.

I do prefer the name lugnet.vent over lugnet.off-topic.debate.flame

__Kevin Salm__