 Off-Topic / Debate / 5717
Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 18:32:19 GMT

Christopher Tracey wrote:
Unfortunately, they'll all be gone in 20 years.  Tilapia
introduced as a food source are quickly outcompeting them in the three big
lakes and many small ones.

Man... that's so frustrating... why can't people leave things alone?  What feeding
niche do the Tilapia occupy?

for further worries...
http://www.earthtimes.org/may/environmentpollutionendangersmay11_00.htm