 Off-Topic / Debate / 5713
Re: Million Mom March
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 15:28:29 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote:
Yeah, I do.  I like both shows.  Did you listen to Kojo's show today about
the John Brown play and history?  It was good.

No, I was out of range for the WAMU broadcast and the NPR near where I was
doesn't carry it.  You only get the national hour right?  Kojo also has
a local hour that is really good.

I wish i could get realaudio working so I can listen to the shows at work..
-chris