 Off-Topic / Debate / 4155
    Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds" —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Did you tease mynah birds Larry? Where did the profit come in? (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Rush: "Lego is a Tool for 4 year olds" —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) There was a bar,(1) we went to when we went on Copper Country cruises. Among the things they had in this bar were an amazing gun collection hanging in the rafters (something like over 1000 guns including some very rare machine guns and stuff), (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)