 Off-Topic / Debate / 28613
  Re: Another Q for the Ambassadors to ask TLG, please?

(...) Agreed but also remember we now have Skeletons, Star Wars and Market Street. And I like seeing Bionicle parts in system sets so long as they go (which I agree can be hit and miss). (...) Well put. I just wish both camps would spend more time (...) (17 years ago, 12-Sep-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Another Q for the Ambassadors to ask TLG, please?

(...) Heh, we'll have to agree to disagree there. I just don't think they mesh with the System at all. (...) Wouldn't it be nice? I think one of the reasons that there's so little traffic on Lugnet these days is due in part to the fact that a (...) (17 years ago, 12-Sep-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)