 Off-Topic / Debate / 28561
Re: A new community of mischeif and mayhem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2007 00:09:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Leigh Holcombe wrote:

Announcing the grand opening of Stajinaria!

Woohoo! Sounds like a great place!

Featuring:
* SPACE! TRAINS! MECHA! CASTLE! CRANES! CATS!

Yes, that seems to cover all the themes which are popular in the community.

Best of all, it will always be FREE!  Free as in no cost, free as in no
censorship, free as in you don't even have to discuss Lego if you don't
want to.

Sounds like a bargain!

Sign up today!
http://www.stajinaria.net/forum