 Off-Topic / Debate / 28560
  A new community of mischeif and mayhem

You know how when you go to look at the list of rules for a community forum, and the last one is something dumb like "The most important rule is to have fun"? Man, that irks me. Nobody has to tell me to have fun, it sorta comes naturally to me. And (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jul-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people.adults) !!

  Re: A new community of mischeif and mayhem

(...) Woohoo! Sounds like a great place! (...) Yes, that seems to cover all the themes which are popular in the community. (...) Sounds like a bargain! (...) Cheers Richie Dulin Stajinaria Member #2 (Not sure why FUT is set to .o-t.d....) (17 years ago, 23-Jul-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: A new community of mischeif and mayhem

(...) Because I don't know how to post and cross-post properly... (17 years ago, 23-Jul-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)