 Off-Topic / Debate / 28506
    Re: JLUG - The Forum that WAS. —Aaron Amatnieks
   It is a sad day today, I really enjoyed relaxing in Jlug, not needing to worry about watching what I or other would say. to be able to post irrelivant topics about nothing at all, or just smacking each other silly. for old times sake :wiz: :'( (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: JLUG - The Forum that WAS. —Richie Dulin
   (...) I feel your pain. Today our community became slightly less warm, and slightly less embracing. But JLUG was a tour de force to be reckoned with, while it lasted. It rawked. Cheers Richie Dulin Former Unofficial JLUG CTOP List Administrator (17 years ago, 20-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)