 Off-Topic / Debate / 28491
  Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing.

(...) You're correct, but that's kind of a dumb law. There's a ton of things that you can do to yourself that you can't do to others without consent, among which tattooing and masturbation are perhaps two of the most obvious examples. Why suicide (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing.

(...) The Judeo-Christian heritage of the United States government says that it's wrong to kill anyone, therefore it should be illegal. That does, of course, lead to the obvious question of why they thought it should be a capital crime. I mean, as I (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jun-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)