 Off-Topic / Debate / 27718
Re: I wonder ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 01:06:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:
   --SNIP--
   I know it is poor etiquette to reply to your own post, but there is apparent photographic evidence to my theory:
(MURFLED)

Jude

Hi Jude,

Please refrain from posting messaged that are in clear violation of the ToU of Lugnet. In light of recent events this is really inappropriate.

Tim

Tim,

As discussed, I actually agree with you and ask someone with the authority to please delete http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=27712.

I have sent emails to who I thought are the admins to deal with this (Todd, Suz and admin@lugnet.com) and have not received a response, acknowledgement, murflement nor the deletion of the post in question.

I apologize to anyone who saw the picture as a result of my post, it was not appropriate to subject the users of LUGNET to that.

Thank you,

Jude Beaudin

XFUT.admin.general