 Off-Topic / Debate / 27711
Re: I wonder ....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 00:38:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jason S. Mantor wrote:
How long Eric would last in prison?!
He seems to think he'd be punching people out.
I don't think he would last very long.

It's a wonder he has been tolerated here.
I doubt he would be tolerated anywhere else.

I know that I'm just throwing gasoline on the fire,
but the thought of Eric beating someone up over LEGO Sales in while in
prison just cracked me up!  And Jon has a point.  Eric needs to eat some
humble pie.

I'll leave the less polite comments to others : )
-JSM

Let's start a pool.  How long would he last?
I'll start off with "not past lunch time."

I would say he would be someone's bitch before the bus rolls to a stop when he
arrives.

Jude