 Off-Topic / Debate / 27712
    (canceled) —Jude Beaudin

        Re: I wonder .... —Timothy Gould
   --SNIP-- (...) Hi Jude, Please refrain from posting messaged that are in clear violation of the ToU of Lugnet. In light of recent events this is really inappropriate. Tim (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: I wonder .... —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Tim, As discussed, I actually agree with you and ask someone with the authority to please delete (URL). I have sent emails to who I thought are the admins to deal with this (Todd, Suz and admin@lugnet.com) and have not received a response, (...) (18 years ago, 1-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)