 Off-Topic / Debate / 27260
    Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough —Tim David
   (...) Actually, as he has said, he is 17. In the UK certainly, that would make him not a minor (for a lot of things anyway*, confusing world that it is :) ) Tim *Allowed to get married and serve in the army, but not to buy alcohol or vote (19 years ago, 7-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Okay, maybe not a real MOC, but close enough —Scott Arthur
   (...) Ah, but if he were English, he would have to ask his mum for permission to marry... us Scots are a little more liberal in that respect. If he were English, he'd also not want me to say this: (URL) NI 1 :Eng(er)land 0>... so I won't! Scott A (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)