 Off-Topic / Debate / 26591
  Re: Lego called Racist - "Boycott Legos [sic]"

(...) English is an official language of India, has been for many, many years. That's 'native', as in 'native speaker' But, I aside from the minor nitpick, I agree 100%! Tim (Smith) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Lego called Racist - "Boycott Legos [sic]"

(...) Actually, Hindi is the official language of India, but English is spoken just as much here. Legoswami Samarth (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)