 Off-Topic / Debate / 26522
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 13:28:11 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Ka-On Lee wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Ken Nagel wrote: • SNIP
"Well dear the vows were one thing but there's this new woman now..."

<roll eyes>
How about "Well dear I did say no more buying Lego this month, but you see they
have 30% off this week..."

Seriously, vows?

SNIP

Exactly If I made a promiss not to buy anymore Lego for the month the latest
sale would be a pretty poor excuse for breaking that promiss. -Ken