 LEGO Company / 3054
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 02:56:22 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Ken Nagel wrote:
Since there was no promise to begin with, just stated facts that, at
the time were completely and unequivocably true (which does not negate future
contracts, by the way),

"Well dear the vows were one thing but there's this new woman now..."

<roll eyes>
How about "Well dear I did say no more buying Lego this month, but you see they
have 30% off this week..."

Seriously, vows?

In lugnet.lego, David Koudys wrote:
IF you want to continue to ignore what actually happened, then go right ahead
and this conversation ends here.

Well Dave it looks like you can end this.  I must say your display of patient is
just as impressive as the great skill you shown in your robot and train MOCs.