 Off-Topic / Debate / 23071
Re: How do you guys do it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 02:15:51 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Kevin Salm wrote:
In lugnet.build.military, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Another thing to consider is (if you smoke) to give up or reduce smoking...
at 4ish a pack, it too can be a source of significant funds (if diverted) for
the LEGO habit... :-)

Yeah, smart guy, you got me on that one.  :)

Inadvertantly!!!!...

I seriously forgot that you smoked... it's not something I pay much attention to
(except when I get a load of bricks from Europe and it starts reeking up the
house as soon as I slice into the first layer of packing tape, but I digress)

++Lar