 Off-Topic / Debate / 18594
Re: New Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:36:50 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:
Just like I'm tempted to start a poll asking whether there should be a
disclaimer on all polls similar to slashdot:

* Don't complain about lack of options. You've got to pick a few when you do
multiple choice. Those are the breaks.
* This whole thing is wildly inaccurate. Rounding errors, ballot stuffers,
dynamic IPs, firewalls. If you're using these numbers to do anything
important, you're insane.

How about a poll like this:

Are LUGNET polls generally flawed, scientifically unsound, more likely to
annoy others than come up with serious answers, and usually have at least
one obvious omission?

[ ] No

Cheers

Richie