 Off-Topic / Debate / 17340
Re: Mouse Mod with Lego Figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 20:25:49 GMT

Oh come now.  Not everyone reads every group.  Don't stifle the flow of
information.  I, for one, am interested in all cool Lego related things, and
I don't care how many times people tell me.

In lugnet.fun, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.announce, Eric Smith writes:
http://metku.net/cryo/

Could people please stop posting about this page -- it has been posted at
least three time within the various groups.  Unless someone has something
interesting to say or to add to this information -- it's over.  Really over...

-- Hop-Frog