 Off-Topic / Debate / 17338
    Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis —James Brown
   (...) Hmm. I didn't intend it to be a statement of your character - I've seen enough of your posts to know you're intelligent enough to see it for exactly what it was - "a famous trick question". I was highlighting, admittedly in an oblique way, (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis —Richard Marchetti
   (...) That's pretty sketchy. My question was essentially rhetorical. I didn't expect to get any kind of reply at all -- the fact that I got replies from some of the usual persons makes those replying apologists (the negative connotation this word (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)