 Off-Topic / Debate / 16557
16556  |  16558
Subject:
USA soccer team at the World Cup....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 22:34:34 GMT

I know a lot of people in the States could give a flying whatsit and a
rolling doughnut about the World Cup (or US soccer in general).  But I have
only one thing to say after the fantastic USA vs. Portugal game....

EAT IT PORTUGAL!!!!!!   : )P

USA-3  Portugal-2.....best game of the Cup so far.

Steffan