 Off-Topic / Debate / 14881
Re: Apology.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 18:45:04 GMT

Summing, I am completely satisfied that I in fact did give an apology, and
admitted fault. That is not the same as saying I won't do it again(1). That
is also completely independent of whether you agree or not. If you still
aren't getting the distinction you may want to review the definition of apology.

Something needs to be done. All of our e-mails are displayed here based on
trust. If members here feel they have the right to abuse that trust, what
sort of place will this become?

This person has taken my details from this forum, and used them to commit a
fraudulent act and invade my privacy. He is now threatening to repeat that
action. This, in my view, is completely unacceptable. Anyone who has any
regard for civil liberties will recognise that.

Ban him.

Scott A

FUT lugent.admin.general
x-posted to .general, as this is an issue which concerns us all... or at
least is should.